Vista Taos Renewal Center is an equal opportunity employer, providing a friendly work environment, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Vision & Dental Plans and a 401k plan.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Vista Taos Renewal Center, please print out the Application for Employment and e-mail or fax the completed application, your resume and cover letter. Submissions should reference the position you are applying for in the subject line and must include salary requirements.
Submit completed application and resume to:
- E-mail: info@VistaTaos.com
- Fax: 575.758.8491
REGISTERED NURSE (Part-Time)
The RN works with the Director of Nursing, the Medical Director and Clinical Director to provide collaboratively planned medical care for adult men and women in a social Detox setting, intensive substance abuse rehab program and an adult extended care substance abuse rehab program. This person works to continuously improve the environment of care and to facilitate positive patient change toward recovery and abstinence from addictive drugs and medications. S/he monitors current CARF standards by utilizing best practices in ASAM philosophy and holistic care.
- Currently licensed in the state of New Mexico as a Registered Nurse.
- Current certificate of basic life support by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Familiarity with CARF/JCAHO guidelines and the CARF/JCAHO survey process.
- Excellent customer service and multi-cultural sensitivity demeanor
- Good computer skills with Word, Outlook, Excel
- Familiarity with Addiction Medicine, Social Detox Protocols, COWS Scales, RN Assessments compliant with Addiction Medicine Standards, CARF standards, recommendations, rules and regulations.