We offer two levels of residential addiction treatment: Primary Care and Extended Care, both are nationally accredited by CARF.
Vista Taos Renewal Center is our Primary Treatment Program with a full range of medical, therapeutic and complementary therapies. This private residential treatment center provides a warm and comfortable environment for patients to focus on their recovery. The center provides:
- Semi-private rooms with private baths and patios
- A professional clinical team
- Medical team including an ABAM certified Medical Director
- Exercise facilities
- Three home-cooked meals daily
- Massage therapy, Yoga, Rosen Method and Meditation
- Weekly visits to the local spa and health club*
- Weekly spiritual excursions in and around Taos
* Dependent on Covid-19 restrictions.