Casa Feliz Extended Care Program
Research confirms that the more time one spends in a treatment setting the more likely the result of long term recovery. We have created our Casa Feliz Extended Care program, named for the historic home where it is located, to help individuals as they transition from primary treatment.
Casa Feliz, located one block from the Taos Plaza, is an extended care program that we suggest as a step down program after primary treatment is completed. We provide ongoing therapeutic support and daily structure as well as guided life skills toward independent and recovery based living. Casa Feliz is available to those who have completed other primary care programs as well as providing extended care for Vista Taos patients.
Treatment elements of the Casa Feliz Extended Care Program include:
- Safe, structured living environment
- 24 hour supervision
- Supervised responsibility schedule
- Food and menu supervision (weekly food allowance provided)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Education Groups
- Organized activity therapy and group outings
- Volunteer opportunities or limited part-time employment opportunities
- Supervised 12-step participation
- Organized spouse and family participation
Our goal is to provide ongoing individualized care in a safe, supportive environment. We work to help each participant establish a firm foundation for recovery. Taos is a remarkable community for 12-step recovery, spiritual awareness and individual growth.
For more information, or to speak with a counselor, call us directly at 1-877-772-2616.